Hello everyone, today I’m reviewing the Soul Sanctuary Neem Tea Tree face wash that is meant for oily and acne prone skin. I’ve received a few products from Soul Sanctuary brand last month for the reviewing purpose. I’ve already reviewed their Honey Oatmeal Milk Soap which I really liked. Soul Sanctuary offers a wide range of skin care, hair care, and body care products. Their products are made of natural extracts and are free form harmful chemicals. You can visit their website to know more about their product range.
This face wash with goodness of neem & tea tree extracts takes care of all your acne & pimple woes. It gently balances the production of sebum, controls oils while clearing the skin of acne and scars too.
Packaging: Soul Sanctuary Neem Tea Tree face wash comes in a clear plastic bottle with pump dispenser. I really liked its neat and clean packaging and the pump makes it very convenient to use too. The product related information like ingredients, expiry date, etc. is also given on the bottle. The only problem with the packaging is that it not very travel-friendly.
Price & Availability: The price of the Soul Sanctuary Neem Tea Tree face wash is Rs.566 for 160ml. You can buy it online from their official website here.
My Experience: The face wash comes in a clear gel form and has a mild neem scent. I generally take one pump of the gel on my palm and then massage it on my wet face and neck. It lathers nicely and removes impurities, dirt, and oil from the skin effectively. After pat drying my face feels clean, oil-free and moisturized. Though due to its moisturizing action, it doesn’t give squeak clean feel after washing the skin.
I’ve combination skin that is prone to acne and blemishes. After using this face wash for more than a month I’ve not noticed any irritation or allergy. It does a decent job in reducing the pimple size but I still get pimples occasionally.
Reasons to buy Soul Sanctuary Neem Tea Tree face wash:
- It is enriched with natural extracts of neem, green tea, and tea tree.
- A gel based face wash that cleanses the skin nicely without leaving the skin dry or stretchy.
- A pea-size amount is good enough for each use and this 160ml bottle will easily last for up to 3 months.
- Its moisturizing action makes it apt for normal to dry skin types.
- Preservative free.
- Didn’t cause any allergy to my acne prone sensitive skin.
- Suitable for all skin types and can be used by both men and women.
Reasons to avoid Soul Sanctuary Neem Tea Tree face wash:
- Doesn’t give squeaky clean feel so oily skin people might not like it during the hot and humid weather.
- Not easily available at offline stores.
I never miss your article. All your article success.
Thanks for posting such article.