South Indian women are one of the world’s renowned beauties, with smooth, brown complexion, deep dark eyes, and healthy hair. They have grazed beauty pageants and topped beautiful faces lists, and many aspire to achieve their kind of glow. We have compiled a list of some beauty tips from various Indian women to shed insight on their secrets. Read more to find what these gorgeous ladies do to maintain their already beautiful and striking features.
One of the most striking features of Indian beauties is their deep, clear, and seemingly stress-free eyes. They have dark pairs of eyes that entice their audience into looking forward to close-up eye shots in Bollywood films. Indian genes play a part in achieving these luscious eyes, but they also have their secrets. One can also apply the following products to bring out the maximum color of your pair of eyes.
- Kajal or kohl is their choice product for lining their eyes that emphasizes the clarity of these body parts.
- They use sesame oil on their feet which they apply by cold-pressing it to the soles before going to bed. The product is massaged vigorously from toe to feet and is known to prevent eye reddening and insomnia.
Achieving That Silky and Smooth Hair
Next to their enticing eyes, the rich, silky, and thick hair of Indians are also a thing to find the secret to. Indian women are beautiful even when they are facing backward, and it seems that their dark hair manages to absorb light and reflect it perfectly.
- The main ingredient that Indian women use for their hair is coconut, the fruit that is rich in minerals, vitamins, fiber, and many other nutrients. They massage the oil into their scalps and leave it there for a day before washing it thoroughly the next day. A mild shampoo should be used for washing away the excess oil.
- Coconut milk is also a commonly used hair conditioner wherein two tablespoons of the product are placed in the palm and applied to the hair. This is massaged from tip to roots and left for a few minutes before being rinsed off.
- Hair washing should be done regularly but the use of shampoo should only be done twice a week.
- Avoid the use of shampoos that are heavily laden with chemicals and opt to go for those with herbal ingredients like Brahmi and amla.
- For treating dull hair, one can also use curd by leaving it on the hair for a few minutes and then washing it away thoroughly.
Tips for Glowing Skin
Lastly, Indian women are known for their flawless complexion. Glowing skin is a growing trend in many beauty talks right now, and Indians have some of the healthiest looking when it comes to this feature. The following are some of their best products that they use to create that glowing look.
- A traditional Indian beauty paste known as ubtan is regularly used to hydrate and exfoliate the skin for a luminous and poreless look.
- Turmeric powder with its anti-inflammatory and antioxidant properties is used to treat inflammation and skin puffiness. It lightens the skin and leaves it with a soft and glowing finish while soothing burns and eliminating facial acne scars.
- Sesame oil, despite its characteristically strong order, is a good moisturizer and is often found as an ingredient in cleansers and sunscreens.
- Coconut oil that is boiled and added with basil leaves, cloves, ginger, and turmeric powder is used for massaging the skin to achieve smooth and glowing skin.
- Rosewater that has natural antiseptic properties is used as a face cleanser.
- Milk or yogurt packs make the skin smooth and remove tan.
- Papaya paste can also be applied to the face for extra glow.
We are sure that these beauty tips have made you want to buy these recommended products. But before you do so, it is best to have a smart game plan for shopping. Using discount codes is a hack that not many people know, but we are sharing this tip with you. You can also get that South Indian glow while maximizing your expenses to get the best deals. Choose from a variety of coupons available and start planning your road to healthy and gorgeous features.