Hello readers, today I’m reviewing a newly launched Spawake Moisturising Face Wash. Spawake skincare range is recently launched by the Japanese cosmetic company Kose Corporation in the Indian market. I bought a few Spawake skincare products online from Myntra.com (click here to check my Spawake skincare haul).
What I Liked about Spawake Moisturising Face Wash :
- The face wash comes in a white & sky blue squeeze tube with a flip cap. The packaging looks very refreshing and all the required product information is also provided on the tube. The cap shuts tightly which makes it leakage-proof and you can easily carry it with you while traveling.
- Spawake moisturising face wash comes in a clear gel form and has a very refreshing fragrance.
- I generally take a small amount of the face wash on my wet hands and massage it gently all over my damp face and neck.
- It lathers nicely and cleanses the skin well by removing all impurities, oil and light everyday makeup. It comes off easily with a few splashes of water and gives a squeaky clean feel to my combination-oily skin.
- After pat drying my skin feels soft, refreshed and hydrated. It keeps my skin oil-free for 2-3 hours without overly drying it.
- It neither irritate nor caused any skin breakouts to my sensitive acne prone oil skin.
- A small amount is good enough during each use and this 50g tube will easily last for up to 45 days.
- Spawake moisturising face wash comes in two variants (50g & 100g).
- It is suitable for almost all skin types and is ideal for both men & women.
- You can buy Spawake skincare products online from Myntra.com.
What I Disliked about Spawake Moisturising Face Wash :
- It contains Parabens.
- Spawake products are not easily available at local beauty stores.
- Sometimes it irritates my extra sensitive eyes ( so I always make sure to not use it on my eyes and lips).
- Not enough moisturising for people with extremely dry skin.
Spawake Moisturising Face Wash Price in India – Rs.69 for 50g, Rs.129 for 100g.