Hey everyone, today I’m reviewing the Spawake Moisturising Fairness Cream for Day which I bought online along with some other Spawake skincare products. Click here to view my Spawake skincare haul which I did a few weeks back from an online shopping store Myntra.com. You can also read the reviews of the Spawake Moisturising face wash and the Spawake Whitening scrub face wash.
Packaging : The day moisturizer comes in a sky blue plastic jar with a screw cap. It also has a white plastic lid inside the cap. You have to pull the lid to get the cream and unfortunately it is quite difficult to open, so I threw it away. All the product information like its benefits, how to use, ingredients, shelf life, price, etc. is provided on the outer carton. The jar pack is compact and leakage-proof so you can easily carry it along with you.
Texture & Fragrance : Spawake day cream comes in a milky white color and has a rich creamy texture. It has a sweet floral fragrance (all the Spaware skincare products have the similar fragrance).
Efficacy : After cleansing and toning my face I take an adequate amount of this day cream and apply it all over my face and neck avoiding my eyes. It spreads easily and sinks into the skin with a little massage. But after a few seconds of application my face started looking greasy and shiny. I’ve acne prone oily skin and it irritated my skin and caused me a few breakouts, so I stopped using it.
Availability : Spawake products are available across 120 outlets (like Big Bazaar) in the Delhi-NCR region or you can also buy them online from Myntra.com.
What I Liked about Spawake Moisturising Fairness Cream for Day :
- Spawake day cream comes with SPF 25 PA++ which protects the skin from UVA/UVB rays.
- It is enriched with sea minerals and vitamin E.
- Not very expensive and the quantity provided for its price is pretty decent.
What I Dis-liked about Spawake Moisturising Fairness Cream for Day :
- The packaging looks very cheap and the inner lid is very difficult to open.
- It gave uncomfortable greasy feeling to my skin (not suitable for combination & oily skin).
- It stung to my acne prone skin and caused me breakouts, so people with sensitive skin should completely avoid this.
- Contains chemicals.
- Didn’t live up to its claims.
- Available only at the Spawake outlets in the Delhi-NCR.
- I didn’t find it a value for money product.
Spawake Moisturising Fairness Cream for Day price is Rs.129 for 25g, Rs.249 for 50g.
Product Information :
Name : Spawake Moisturising Fairness Cream for Day
Shelf Life : 3 years
Claims & Usage :