Hello everyone, today I am reviewing the Stay Quirky lip balm in the variant Son of a Peach. It is a tinted lip balm that contains Vitamin E which rejuvenates the lips giving soft and supple lips. The lip balm comes in a sturdy and convenient to use bullet pack with color coded long cap and the variant name mentioned on the top (the packaging resembles exactly like Nivea lip balm).
The price of the lip balm is Rs.155 (currently available at discounted price of Rs.99) and you can buy it online from Purplle.com (Here).
What I liked about Stay Quirky Lip Balm Son of a Peach:
- The lip balm comes in a hygienic and travel-friendly packaging.
- It has a solid wax like texture and glides smoothly on the lips.
- It moisturizes the lips decently leaving lips soft and nourished for up to 2 hours.
- It leaves a faint hint of peach color on the lips with satiny finish which makes it apt for daily wear.
- Non-sticky formula and feels very light on the lips.
- It can be used as a nice base under lipsticks or you can also use it over matte lipstick for that semi-matte finish.
- Affordable, that makes it suitable for school or college going girls and even for those who are on budget.
- It has a very faint scent and has no taste that will make it apt for people who are sensitive to strong fragrances.
What I disliked about Stay Quirky Lip Balm Son of a Peach:
- The color payoff is really poor.
- Has no SPF.
- It is not very moisturizing and you will find the need of reapplying it after 2-3 hours.
- It is not widely available at offline stores.