Hey readers, today I am reviewing Street Wear Color Rich Liquid Eyeliner in shades Coal 1 & Egyptian Blue 2. I have already reviewed Street Wear Color Rich Nail Enamel, Mega Shine Lipgloss and Ultra Moist Lipstick.
What I Liked about Street Wear Color Rich Liquid Liner :
- The eyeliner comes in cute glass bottle and has black cap with girl stickers on it. The shade name and number is given at the top of the cap. The packaging is exactly the same as of nail paints.
- They come with very thin applicator brush which help in precise application.
- Coal is a jet black color and Egyptian Blue is bright & beautiful cobalt blue color.
- The eyeliners have slightly runny texture like any other liquid eyeliner.
- Both the shades are highly pigmented and go opaque in just single stroke.
- Eyeliners take a bit to completely dry.
- They gives matte finish without shimmer.
- They don’t sting or irritate my sensitive eyes.
- I’ve oily eyelids and the eyeliners stay on my lids for 1-2 hours.
- They can be easily removed with water.
- Easily available on Revlon counters or you can buy online at Violetbag.com.
What I Disliked about Street Wear Color Rich Liquid Liner :
- Street Wear Color Rich Eyeliner are neither smudge-proof nor waterproof.
- They smear with just one stroke of finger.
- Not suitable for oily eyelids and during sweaty or rainy season.
- The nail paint from the same series has the same packaging as this eyeliner which makes it difficult to differentiate between the two.
Street Wear Color Rich Liquid Liner Price in India : Rs.70 for 5ml