Hello readers, today I am reviewing Street Wear Color Rich Perfection Compact. It is the last product of my Street Wear Makeup Haul that I did some weeks back from Violetbag.com. Street Wear Color Rich Perfection Compact comes in 2 shades Neutral & Beige. I picked up the shade Beige, which turned out a little dark for my skin. I have used this compact for some time and now I will share my views about it.
What I Liked about Street Wear Color Rich Perfection Compact :
- The compact powder comes in a square black pan with a black lid that shuts tightly with a click. The packaging looks very cute and girly with a toon character sticker on the lid.
- A huge mirror is attached with the lid and a transparent plastic lid is also provided that carries the applicator puff.
- An applicator puff provided with this compact is of good quality and gives nice finish.
- The compact powder is very lightweight and can be applied easily.
- It gives medium coverage and hides light blemishes & covers pores lightly.
- It absorbs oil and gives soft & smooth finish.
- It sets into matte finish and stays on my combination skin for 2-3 hours.
- You can build up 3-4 layers of this compact without looking chalky or patchy.
- The shade beige will suit medium to dusky skinned ladies.
- It is a pretty decent option for school or college going girls.
- It would look gorgeous in your makeup stash.
- Not very expensive.
- Easily available at stores or you can buy it online from Jabong.com or Violetbag.com.
- It is suitable for all skin types, but dry skinned people need good moisturization before applying this compact.
What I Disliked about Street Wear Color Rich Perfection Compact :
- It oxidizes on me and makes me look 2-3 shades darker than my actual skin tone.
- Unable to hide skin imperfections.
- Only two shades are available.
- The compact powder is not very refined & smooth.
- After a few usages you will find tiny white bumps underneath it.
- Ingredients list is missing.
- Has no SPF
Street Wear Color Rich Perfection Compact Price in India : Rs.160 for 7g