Hey everyone, today I am reviewing newly launched Street Wear Color Rich Ultra Moist Lipstick in shades – Puzzle Me Pink 6 & Please Me Pink 30. The ultra moist lipsticks are available in 30 beautiful shade and are decently priced. I have used these lipsticks some time and now I am ready to review them.
What I Liked about StreetWear Color Rich Ultra Moist Lipstick :
- The lipsticks come in cute & chic black packaging with girl stickers on the caps. Shade names & numbers are given at the bottom of the pack.
- The caps shut tightly that make them travel friendly too.
- The texture of the lipsticks is not very creamy, but they glide smoothly onto lips without tugging.
- Puzzle Me Pink is a beautiful baby pink shade with shimmer in it and Please Me Pink is a pretty coral shade with red undertones.
- Both the lipsticks are quite sheer, but you can easily layer them for more intense look.
- The lipsticks give satiny finish which I really like.
- I find them a little drying so I prefer to use a lip balm underneath these lipsticks.
- They stay on my lips for 2-3 hours without meal.
- Both shades are ideal for daily wear and are suitable for all skin tones.
- 30 beautiful shades are available to choose from.
- Lipsticks neither bleed nor settle in fine lines.
- Not very expensive.
- Easily available at Revlon counters or you can buy them online at Violetbag.com.
What I Disliked about StreetWear Color Rich Ultra Moist Lipstick :
- You should be careful while opening or closing the cap, as the lipstick bullet is not fully inside the container and it can break while opening or closing the cap.
- Can accentuate dry patches on the lips, so make sure to exfoliate & hydrate lips properly before applying lipstick.
- Don’t cover highly pigmented lips.
- Transfer easily.
- Leave a shimmer behind.
- You need to reapply them after every 2-3 hours.
Street Wear Color Rich Ultramoist Lipstick Price in India : Rs.180 for 4.2g
Shades available :
- Shades of Susie : 1 Fire Your Ex, 2 Very Vampire, 3 Reviting Rouge, 5 Foxy Fantasy
- Shades of Aisha : 6 Puzzle Me Pink, 7 Mystic Mauve, 8 Berrylicious, 9 Ruby Riddle, 11 Pink Passion, 12 PS I am Sexy
- Shades of Shanaya : 14 Chic Cappucino, 15 Iconic, 16 Hot Ginger, 17 Pink Champagne, 18 Runway Russet, 19 Pink Pirouette, 20 Rhythmic Bronze, 21 Crisp Caramel.
- Shades of Simeran : 25 Pink Persuasion, 26 Berry Dreamy, 27 Spell Bound, 28 XoXo, 29 Persion Blush, 30 Please Me Pink
loved both the colors… looks pretty on you :)
Thanks dear :)
Both the hues are Pretty – Looks Lovely on You Dear :)
I’m loving their new packaging – Eyeing them soon ;)
Thanks Vipra, even I’m liking their revamped packaging :)