Hello readers, today I am going to review StreetWear Color Rich Megashine Lipgloss in shade Valentine Rose. I bought this lip gloss along with some more Street Wear stuff online from Violetbag.com and I have already reviewed two nail paints from this range. The mega shine lip gloss comes in seven beautiful shades – Ruby Duzzle 1, Sparkling Wine 2, Smitten By Pink 3, Death By Chocolate 4, Valentine Rose 5, Smokey Brown 7, Earthy Touch 9. After using this lip gloss for some time now I decided to share my view about it.
What I Liked about StreetWear Color Rich Megashine Lipgloss Valentine Rose :
- The lip gloss comes in a see through plastic tube with cute girls printed sticker and has matte finish black cap.
- The shade name & number is mentioned at the bottom of the tube and a regular sponge applicator brush is attached with the cap.
- The shade Valentine Rose is a beautiful pink color with pink & silver shimmer particles in it.
- It has a vanilla fragrance which is not too strong.
- The lip gloss is decently pigmented and imparts a nice pink color on the lips with just a single swipe.
- I like to wear it alone on daily basis, you can also use it over matte lipsticks.
- It stays on my lips 2-3 hours with light drinks and I don’t mind reapplying it after that.
- It doesn’t make my lips dry or flaky.
- This is an ideal shade for school or college going girls.
- The quantity provided for is price is amazing.
- Seven beautiful shades are available to choose from.
- Easily available & affordable too.
What I Disliked about StreetWear Color Rich Megashine Lipgloss Valentine Rose :
- Gives sticky feeling if applied more than 1 swipe.
- It does settle in fine lines, so make sure to exfoliate lips properly before applying this lip gloss.
- Leaves a shimmer behind.
StreetWear Color Rich Megashine Lipgloss Price in India : Rs.150