Hey everyone, today I’m going to share my online shopping experience with TataCliQ.com. TATA CLiQ is a new online shopping store that is recently launched by the Tata group. Although they already have Croma Retail online/offline stores but it only deals in gadgets and home appliances. Whereas the new TataCliQ also sells international brand clothing and accessories along with the gadgets.
Reasons to shop from Tata CLiQ:
- Trust of TATA group.
- Tatacliq.com has very neat & clean layout design. It is very easy to navigate through the website with their user-friendly interface. A wide range of categories with filters and ‘search’ option make the shopping experience much more convenient.
- You can easily register yourself at their website by entering email id and password. Soon after they send a registration confirmation email on the registered email id.
- They offer a wide range of gadgets, home appliances, kitchen accessories, apparel, footwear and more from well known national & international brands.
- Their key selling point is that they sell C.A.M.E.L.S. that is ‘Certified Authentic Merchandise Everybody Loves‘.
- Order placement was very easy, I registered myself at their website by entering my email id and password. Next, I chose the products and added them to the cart. After that, I entered my address and made payment. They sent the order confirmation email on the registered email id and SMS on the registered mobile phone.
- Payment can be made via debit/credit cards, net banking, COD option is also available. Payment can also be done via following cash cards/wallets : PayU Money and Paytm.
- I received my package within a week in Delhi NCR. I think they need to improve on this. They do not have in-house courier service.
- You will get exciting discount offers on every purchase.
I hope this Tata Cliq review is useful for you. Please share your shopping experience in the comment section below.