Hey everyone, today I’m reviewing the Tattva Exotic Chocolate Lip Scrub which I received in my December Fab Bag.
What I Liked about Tattva Exotic Chocolate Lip Scrub :
- I received the 15g sample of this scrub which comes in a compact plastic jar with a silver mirror finish cap.
- The lip scrub has a chocolate granular texture and has a yummy chocolate fragrance, it smells so delicious that I almost ate it.
- I generally scoop out a small amount of the lip scrub, add a few drops of water in it and gently massage it on my wet lips. (I find its texture a little dry, so I prefer to add 2-3 drops of water for smooth application).
- It gently exfoliates the lips and effectively removes dry flakes and leaves my lips soft & smooth.
- My lips doesn’t feel dry or stretchy after its usage but I always use a good lip balm after scrubbing to lock the moisture.
- It is enriched with natural ingredients like brown sugar, white sugar, almond oil, cocoa powder and vitamin E.
- Tattva lip scrub is available in 4 variants – Exotic Chocolate, Vanilla Cinnamon, Almond & Oats and Tangy Grapefruit.
- Use this lip scrub twice a week to make your lips soft, smooth and plump. You can buy Tattva lip scrubs online from Fabbag.com.
What I Dis-liked about Tattva Exotic Chocolate Lip Scrub :
- The white sugar granules feel a little harsh in the beginning (although they melt as soon as you start massaging the lip scrub).
- I find it a little expensive for the quality & quantity provided.
- Not easily available at local stores.
Tattva Exotic Chocolate Lip Scrub Price in India – Rs.200 for 25g.
Product Information :
Name : Tattva Exotic Chocolate Lip Scrub
Shelf Life : 6 months
Claims : Whether you have dry chapped lips or lips that have turned dark due to smoking or otherwise, these lip scrubs are designed to get the sheen and glow back on them
Usage : Dampen your dry, chapped lips. With a scoop of this gently exfoliate. Continue till the product starts melting on your lips. Rinse off.