Hey everyone, today I’m reviewing the TBC Natural Aloe Vera All Purpose body lotion that was sent to me by the brand for reviewing purpose.
About Brand: Proveda Herbals Company introduced reformulated brand “TBC by NATURE”, often referred to as “New Brand,” marking the first formula change in couple of years. The reason behind this reformation is very strong as “TBC by NATURE” wants to set the trend in the world by changing the lifestyle of the people by providing all the people an extensive premium range of products with an attractive packaging. Our Company believes that “To have customer service that is not just the best but legendary and good service is good business”. For “TBC by NATURE” providing quality is not an act, it is a habit for us and we have always won the trust of the customers and have got double trust in return.“TBC by NATURE” offer you a wide range of products in skincare, hair care, skin treatment products, baby care range and many more.
Packaging: The TBC Natural Aloe Vera All Purpose body lotion comes in a flat plastic bottle with a flip open cap. The bottle is very sturdy and spill-proof that makes it easy to carry while traveling. The product related important information like ingredients, price, expiry date, etc. is also mentioned on the packaging.
Texture & Fragrance: TBC Natural Aloe Vera All Purpose body lotion comes in a tinted green color and has a little runny consistency. This body lotion has a weird herbal scent which is not very strong, though. Also, the fragrance disappears completely after 5-10 minutes of application.
Price & Availability: The price of the TBC Natural Aloe Vera All Purpose body lotion is Rs.125 for 300ml. You can buy it online from Homeshop18.com.
My Experience: I massage this lotion on my slightly damp body skin. It spreads nicely and gets completely absorbed into the skin without leaving any sticky feeling. It gives a slight cooling sensation when applied on the skin. It is a light body lotion that moisturizes the skin well during the summer days. However, it is not enough moisturizing for the colder winter months.
What I liked:
- It is enriched with 99% natural aloe vera extract along with cocoa butter and vitamin E.
- A lightweight formula that doesn’t feel sticky after application.
- A mild body lotion that is apt for the summers.
- Suitable for normal to slightly dry skin.
- It comes with SPF 15.
- Very affordable.
What I disliked:
- It claims to be PARABENS-FREE though, the Methyl Paraben & Propyl Parabens are clearly mentioned in the ingredients list!
- They have also wrongly mentioned it to be a 100% natural product without any preservatives whereas it is full of chemicals and other preservatives.
- Its runny texture can lead to product wastage.
- 24hrs hydration claim is not true.
- Not ideal to use by people with very dry skin neither suitable for the colder months.
- I didn’t like its soapy smell (though subjective).