Kumkumadi Tailam is an ancient Ayurveda formula that’s in use for centuries. As the name suggests, the oil is produced with Kumkuma, i.e. saffron, and is beneficial for facial massage. The exotic kumkuma flower is proven to work wonders on improving the skin texture. A gentle massage on the face twice a day helps to cure acne, dark spots, blemishes, dark circles and leaves the skin glowing with radiance.
Let us have a look at the best Kumkumadi oils available in India right now.
Ayurvedic Pure Saffron Kumkumadi Oil
The oil is a mixture of exotic kumkuma flowers, herbs, and essential oils. It helps to retexture the dull skin and leaves it radiant and spotless. It also protects the skin from UV rays and pollution.
- Extremely light on the skin
- Reduces dark spots and discolored skin
- Unpleasant smell
- High cost
Luxura Sciences Kumkumadi Tailam
A blend of 26 Ayurvedic herbs and premium oils, Luxura Sciences kumkumadi oil is exclusively formulated for brightening and lightening of the skin. It works really well on hyperpigmentation and skin complexion. Its antimicrobial ingredients like saffron, turmeric, and sandal are ideal for fighting pimples. The ingredients aid in drying pimples and hence prevent scars formation. It promises to leave the skin happier, healthier and younger than ever.
- Herbal properties prevent pimples and scar formation
- The oil-based formula prevents wrinkles and makes the skin appear firm and radiant
- Removes dark spots, pigmentation and makes the skin fair
- Prevents dry skin condition by controlling water loss from the skin and provides moisturization
- Results depend on skin type
- Highly damaged skin takes a longer time to heal
Khadi Global Royale Kumkumadi Tailam
Apparently, this is the purest form of kumkumadi oil. Uniquely formulated with herbs like Chandana, Padmakesara, Usira, Kaliya, and more, Khadi Global Royale is 100 percent natural. Regular application 2-3 times a day is recommended to fight the poor skin conditions like dull skin, pigmentation, dark circles, and fine lines.
- 100 percent Ayurvedic and ideal for all age groups
- Hydrates and illuminates the skin from within
- Exclusively designed to fight seven signs of aging
Costly for consistent use
The Body Avenue Kumkumadi Oil
To be precise, it is indeed a fantasy for almost every woman on the earth. Enriched with magical ingredients like gold and saffron, the Body Avenue kumkumadi oil is an Ayurveda based night treatment serum. While saffron (kumkuma) works on skin texture and complexion, the gold increases the elasticity of the skin by activating the basal cells, improves the blood circulation of the cells, slows down collagen depletion and hence prevents fine lines, wrinkles and helps the skin look younger.
- Beauty treatment with a blend of Ayurveda
- Enriched with Gold
- Cleanses and nourishes the skin simultaneously
- 100 percent safe and natural
- A bit costlier to invest in
- Slightly sticky
- Doesn’t smell good
Kama Ayurveda Kumkumadi Miraculous Beauty Ayurvedic Night Serum
A product from one of the renowned brands in Ayurveda. It is prepared with miraculous ingredients like Indian redwood, Mulaithi, Saffron and Sandalwood. Along with repairing and rejuvenating the skin, the antiseptic properties of Mulaithi protect the skin against any bacterial and fungal infections too.
- Brightens the skin
- Cooling and hydrating
- Prevents signs of aging
- Heavy on pocket
- Doesn’t moisturize deeply
Teal & Terra Kumkumadi Oil
Blend of all the super ingredients of Ayurveda (saffron oil, jojoba oil, olive oil, walnut oil, castor oil, ashwagandha, aloe vera, lemon peel & orange extracts, mulethi, vitamin E, grapeseed oil and more), Teal & Terra brings a complete skin nourishment product for the skin. Enrichment of the properties of all the minerals makes it stand out. It hydrates, revitalizes, and moisturizes the skin by preventing water loss and makes it glow like anything.
- Prevents dryness
- Promotes firm and radiant skin
- Imparts natural moisture
- Need to use for a long time to see the results
POP (Potions of Paradise) Kumkumadi Advanced Brightening Night Serum
Curated with the purest Kashmiri saffron, this exclusively prepared Ayurvedic concentrated serum is all that one needs for glowing, healthy-looking skin. The anti-inflammatory properties of amla and turmeric protect the skin from other environmental damages and prevent suntan.
- Imparts even looking and clear skin
- Loaded with the nourishing, pure Kashmiri saffron
- Works well as a primer before makeup
- Overnight use can harm oily skin
Blue Nectar Kumkumadi Ayurvedic Radiance Glow Night Serum
Preparation as per the traditional method from Ayurvedic textbook Samhak Charita, using authentic ingredients and natural herbs without any artificial colors and flavors, makes Blue Nectar Kumkumadi Serum an ideal face serum. Apparently, all the herbs are boiled overnight and infused in an Ayurvedic face oil. It can be used as a face oil or serum for glowing skin.
- Fights signs of aging
- Helps prevent dark circles and puffiness under the eyes
- Improves skin elasticity
- Overuse can lead to pimples
TRUFELLA Kumkumadi Ayurvedic Night Serum
Ideal for all skin types, the TRUFELLA serum is a blend of essential oils and pure saffron. The ancient Ayurveda therapy is proven to energize the skin and reactivate it thoroughly. Gentle massage on face twice a day to obtain healthy and glowing skin.
- Free of paraben and other harmful chemicals
- Lightens the complexion
Not ideal for oily skin to keep it overnight
Nature’s Veda Kumkumadi Face Oil
As mentioned in Chakradatta (one of the great treatises in the field of Ayurveda for the students of Rasashastra), Nature’s Veda fulfills the requirements of ideal face oil or serum. It helps to improve the overall texture of the skin and prevents acne, inflammation, dry skin, and tanning. It also helps to enhance the natural glowing quality of the skin from within.
- Nourishing and calming
- Reduce marks and repairs the skin to glow naturally
- All-natural and ayurvedic
- A bit costlier to be used for a longer period
- Not a pleasant smell
Benefits Of Kumkumadi Oil:
- It helps in improving the skin texture and lightens the complexion
- Proven to remove scars, acne, blemishes, pimples, and wrinkles
- It is probably one of the best options for face massage
- The anti-aging quality of the kumkumadi oil adds radiance to the skin and makes it glow naturally
- It is also very helpful in curing suntan
- It works both as a cleanser and a nourishing oil on the skin
With the changing lifestyle, our habits are also changing rapidly. We do not get optimum nutrition in terms of vitamins and minerals to keep our body, hair, and skin healthy. Then these natural Ayurvedic products, like Kumkumadi oil, come to the rescue and fulfill the nutrient requirements. Therefore, it is the need of the hour to keep our health in check and make Ayurveda a part of our lives.