Hey everyone, today I’m sharing the review of TRESemme Botanique Nourish & Replenish shampoo that I’ve been using for the past two months. TRESemme haircare brand has launched two variants in their Botanique hair care range – Nourish & Replenish and Detox & Restore. I bought the Nourish & Replenish shampoo and conditioner because the duo is meant for the dry and frizzy hair.
Packaging: TRESemme Botanique Nourish & Replenish Shampoo comes in 3 size variants (80ml, 190ml, 580ml). The packaging is sturdy and you can buy a smaller variant if you want to carry it along while traveling. The 580ml bottle comes with a pump dispenser which is very convenient to use on daily basis. The product related important information is also mentioned on the bottles.
Price & Availability: The price of the TRESemme Botanique Nourish & Replenish Shampoo is Rs.70 for 80ml, Rs.150 for 190ml and Rs.420 for 580ml. It is easily available at local beauty stores, departmental stores and also online at leading e-commerce websites.
My Experience: I have very dry, rough and thick hair that is naturally curly. I prefer using hair care products that add moisture to my hair and keep my hair frizz free and manageable. When TRESemme launched their new Botanique hair care range I decided to try the Nourish & Replenish shampoo and conditioner duo. And after using these products for more than two months I must say I didn’t make mistake by choosing them.
I’ve very thick, dense hair and I wash my hair 2-3 times a week to get rid of dandruff and itchy scalp. I take 4-5 pumps of shampoo in a mug, mix it with water and apply it on my wet hair and scalp. Then I massage my scalp nicely for about 4-5 minutes and rinse the hair with normal water. It produces a rich lather and removes dirt, oil and other impurities from the hair and scalp very nicely. It can be washed off easily with plain tap water without leaving any residue.
I often use conditioner after shampooing my hair. After towel drying my hair feel soft, moisturized and tangle-free. When using with conditioner it does help taming frizz and managing fly-aways. Additionally, it is suitable for colored hair and I can use it without any fear of fading my hair color.
Reasons to buy TRESemme Botanique Nourish & Replenish Shampoo:
- The shampoo is enriched with olive oil and camellia oil that provides a boost of hydration to the dull, dry and damaged hair.
- It cleanses the hair and scalp nicely leaving hair soft, manageable and moisturized.
- It does a good job in detangling the hair and keep my dry hair frizz free for a day or two (only when followed with a conditioner and leave in cream).
- It didn’t cause any scalp allergy or hair fall.
- It is suitable for color treated hair and I’ve not seen any fading of my hair color (after 2 months usage).
- It is free of Parabens and Dyes.
- It comes with a very soft sweet fragrance.
- Suitable to use for normal to dry hair.
- Ideal to use by both men and women.
- Different size bottles are available so you can try the smaller variant before investing in a full-size product.
- Value for money, the quantity provided for its price is pretty good.
Reasons to avoid TRESemme Botanique Nourish & Replenish Shampoo:
- It contains SLS.
- The shampoo is quite moisturizing so it can limp fine hair.
- In the case of super frizzy hair, this shampoo alone will not live up to its 24-hour frizz control claim.