Hey everyone, today I’m sharing the review of TRESemme Botanique Nourish & Replenish shampoo that I’ve been using for the past two months.
TRESemme hair care brand has launched two variants in their Botanique haircare range – Nourish & Replenish and Detox & Restore. I bought the Nourish & Replenish Shampoo and conditioner because the duo is meant for dry and frizzy hair.
Click here to read customer reviews.
Packaging: TRESemme Botanique Nourish & Replenish Shampoo comes in 3 size variants (80ml, 190ml, 580ml). The packaging is sturdy and you can buy a smaller variant if you want to carry it along while traveling.
The 580ml bottle comes with a pump dispenser which is very convenient to use on daily basis. The product-related important information is also mentioned on the bottles.
Price & Availability: The price of the TRESemme Botanique Nourish & Replenish Shampoo is (Check current price at Amazon ). It is easily available at local beauty stores, departmental stores and also online at leading e-commerce websites like Amazon.in
My Experience: I have very dry, rough and thick hair that is naturally curly. I prefer using hair care products that add moisture to my hair and keep my hair frizz-free and manageable.
When TRESemme launched their new Botanique haircare range I decided to try the Nourish & Replenish Shampoo and conditioner duo. And after using these products for more than two months I must say I didn’t make mistake by choosing them.
I’ve very thick, dense hair and I wash my hair 2-3 times a week to get rid of dandruff and itchy scalp. I take 4-5 pumps of shampoo in a mug, mix it with water and apply it on my wet hair and scalp.
Then I massage my scalp nicely for about 4-5 minutes and rinse the hair with normal water. It produces a rich lather and removes dirt, oil, and other impurities from the hair and scalp very nicely. It can be washed off easily with plain tap water without leaving any residue.
I often use conditioner after shampooing my hair. After towel drying my hair feel soft, moisturized, and tangle-free. When using conditioner it does help taming frizz and managing fly-aways. Additionally, it is suitable for colored hair and I can use it without any fear of fading my hair color.
Reasons to buy TRESemme Botanique Nourish & Replenish Shampoo:
- The shampoo is enriched with olive oil and camellia oil that provides a boost of hydration to dull, dry, and damaged hair.
- It cleanses the hair and scalp nicely leaving hair soft, manageable, and moisturized.
- It does a good job in detangling the hair and keep my dry hair frizz-free for a day or two (only when followed with a conditioner and leave-in cream).
- It didn’t cause any scalp allergy or hair fall.
- It is suitable for color-treated hair and I’ve not seen any fading of my hair color (after 2 months of usage).
- It is free of Parabens and Dyes.
- It comes with a very soft sweet fragrance.
- Suitable to use for normal to dry hair.
- Ideal to use by both men and women.
- Different size bottles are available so you can try the smaller variant before investing in a full-size product.
- Value for money, the quantity provided for its price is pretty good.
Reasons to avoid TRESemme Botanique Nourish & Replenish Shampoo:
- It contains SLS.
- The shampoo is quite moisturizing so it can limp fine hair.
- In the case of super frizzy hair, this shampoo alone will not live up to its 24-hour frizz control claim.
Last update on 2023-06-04 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API