Hey everyone, today I’m sharing the review of the VICCO Turmeric Cream with Foam Base Face Wash. I bought this face wash online from Thestore.in. The price of the VICCO Turmeric Cream with Foam Base Face Wash is Rs.40 for 30g and Rs.80 for 70g.
What I Liked about VICCO Turmeric Cream with Foam Base Face Wash :
- The face wash (30g) comes in an easy to use tube packaging with a screw cap. The packaging is hygienic and its compact size makes it a travel-friendly product.
- The gel based face wash comes in a golden yellow color and has a honey kind of consistency.
- It has a mild honey-turmeric mix fragrance which I find very refreshing & soothing.
- I usually take a generous amount of this face gel on my fingers and massage it gently all over my wet face and neck.
- It lathers well and cleanses the skin nicely. It removes all skin impurities, dirt, oil and mild everyday makeup effectively and can be washed off easily with the plain water.
- After its usage, my skin feels soft, smooth and refreshed. It controls oil secretion for a good amount of time and leaves my skin squeaky clean.
- I’ve been using it for the past few days and it didn’t irritate or cause any skin breakout to my acne prone oily skin.
- I find it a value for money, as a small amount is required during each use and this 30g tube will easily last up to one month.
- It is available in two variants (30g and 70g), so you can try the smaller variant before buying the full-size product.
- VICCO Turmeric Cream with Foam Base face wash is suitable for all skin types (especially combination & oily skin) and is ideal for both men & women.
- It is enriched with turmeric which is known for its anti-bacterial properties and helps to cure many skin issues like acne, dark spots, pores, etc.
What I Disliked about VICCO Turmeric Cream with Foam Base Face Wash :
- Complete product information is not provided on the pack and the full ingredients list is also missing. Only the key ingredient ‘Turmeric’ is mentioned on the pack.
- Its name is kind of misleading, as on the tube it is written as a ‘Microbicidal Cream’. But in actual it is a face wash which is not mentioned neither on the tube nor on the outer carton.
- The skin feels a little dry after its usage, so the people with dry skin may not like it.
- I find its claims of preventing blackheads & clearing pores a little overwhelming, as I haven’t seen any reduction in blackheads (after using it for more than a 2 weeks).
Product Information :
Name : VICCO Turmeric Cream with Foam Base Face Wash
Shelf Life : 3 years.
Claims : A one step solution to every girl’s skin problem. Its Ayurvedic formula combined with the microbicidal properties of turmeric prevents oily skin, fights pimples and clears blackheads WITH EVERY WASH.