Hey everyone, today I’m reviewing the newly launched VICCO Turmeric Moisturising Effect skin cream in oil base. It claims to moisturize, nourish & protect the skin and leaves you with even tone beautiful skin. It also prevents and cures skin infections, boils, wounds, and burns.
Packaging: VICCO Turmeric Skin Cream in Oil Base comes in an off white plastic bottle with a flip cap. I bought the 50g bottle that is sturdy, easy to use and its compact size perfect to carry while traveling. The bottle also contains the important product related information.
Price & Availability: The price of the VICCO Turmeric Skin Cream in Oil Base is Rs.40 for 50g. You can buy it online from www.viccoestore.com.
My Experience: VICCO Turmeric Skin Cream in Oil Base comes in a light yellow color and has a little runny consistency. It has a typical Vicco Turmeric cream scent that I found quite pleasant. After thoroughly cleansing my face, I take a coin sized amount of the cream and massage it nicely on my face and neck. It is a water-based cream that absorbs nicely into the skin without any sticky feeling. It gives slight cooling sensation when applied on the skin. It moisturizes the skin nicely and my skin feels soft, supple and hydrated after its usage. However, I do find the need of reapplying it after 3-4 hours during these days due to the chill in the air. I use this cream on the whole body including my face. It does calm down minor skin irritation, rashes and is also quite effective in healing burns.
Reasons to buy VICCO Turmeric Skin Cream in Oil Base (body lotion):
- Oil based cream that moisturizes the skin well without feeling greasy or sticky.
- It helps in soothing minor skin irritation and burns.
- It comes with a soft scent that feels very pleasant.
- Enriched with turmeric extracts.
- Suitable for normal, combination and slightly dry skin.
- Ideal to use by both men and women.
- Affordable Ayurvedic product
Reasons to avoid VICCO Turmeric Skin Cream in Oil Base:
- The full ingredients list is not given on the bottle.
- Not enough moisturizing for people with very dry skin.
- Comes without SPF protection.
- Currently available only in small bottle packaging
- Not easily available offline