Hello everyone, today’s review is about the Vipera Med Club Natural Herbal Essence Lip Protectant lip balm for men. My hubby has been using this for the past few weeks and given below are his views about this lip balm. I did try it a few times and really liked it, so now I am planning to try some other variant that has a slight hint of color.
The price of the lip balm is Rs.350 for 5g and you can buy it from Purplle.com (Here).
What He liked about Vipera Med Club Natural Herbal Essence Lip Protectant:
- The lip balms comes in a hygienic and convenient to use bullet packaging. It is light weight, sturdy and can be easily carried in a pocket.
- It has buttery soft texture that glides smoothly on the lips without much efforts.
- It instantly hydrates the dry, rough and flakey lips leaving the lips soft and moisturized for long.
- It is very light and doesn’t feel sticky or uncomfortable on the lips.
- It keeps lips moisturized for good 4-5 hours and then you might find the need to reapply it especially during the colder months.
- It gives best results when applied during the night time. Just slather it on the lips and you will wake up with soft and supple lips.
- It is enriched with Avocado oil and vitamin E.
- It comes with UV filter to protect the lips from the sun.
- Although it is for men but women can also give it a try as it just lacks tint in comparison to women lip balm.
- It comes with very mild scent.
What He disliked about Vipera Med Club Natural Herbal Essence Lip Protectant:
- The SPF rating is not mentioned.
- It is quite expensive when compared with the quantity provided.
- The packaging looks average considering its price. Also, the lip balm doesn’t always goes back inside the tube after usage and in that case you have to manually push it.
Is it made in India ? The name sounds foreign to me