Hey everyone, today I am reviewing W2 (Why Wait) Ivory Peach Moisturizer. It was a part of my W2 Skin Care Haul that I did from Homeshop18.com. I have already reviewed W2 Apple Shampoo, Conditioner and Apricot Face Wash. I have used this moisturizer for some time and now I am ready to share my views about the same.
What I Liked about W2 (Why Wait) Ivory Peach Moisturizer :
- W2 Ivory Peach moisturizer comes in a sleek, black plastic bottle with pump dispenser. I find the packaging sturdy, hygienic and travel friendly.
- It comes in an off white color and has a strong fruity fragrance.
- It has a lightweight watery texture and glides smoothly onto skin.
- It completely sinks into the skin with a little massage.
- It gives cooling sensation to the skin when applied.
- I have combination skin and it moisturizes my skin pretty well.
- It doesn’t sting or irritate my sensitive acne prone skin.
- Two pumps of moisturizer is required to cover the face & neck.
- It doesn’t feel greasy or oily.
- Quantity provided for the price is pretty good.
- This 50ml bottle will easily last for 2 months when used twice in a day.
- You can buy it online from Nykaa.com, Homeshop18.com.
- I got a 25ml sample of W2 Apple Shampoo along with this moisturizer.
What I Disliked about W2 (Why Wait) Ivory Peach Moisturizer :
- Opaque packaging won’t allow you see the remaining product inside the bottle.
- I find its fragrance overpowering and I can’t stand such a strong fragrance which lasts for 2-3 hours.
- Contains Silicon, Alcohol & Parabens.
- Less moisturizing for dry skin people.
- Its claims of removing dark circles & spots and provides natural whitening.
- There are much better options available in the market at this price.
W2 (Why Wait) Ivory Peach Moisturizer Price in India : Rs.180 for 50ml
Product Information :
Name : W2 (Why Wait) Ivory Peach Moisturizer
Shelf Life :