Hey everyone, today I am going to review W2 (Why Wait) Cranberry Hydrating Body Wash. I bought a few W2 skin care and hair care stuff online some time back. I have already reviewed W2 Ivory Peach moisturizer, W2 Apple shampoo, W2 Apple Conditioner and W2 Apricot face wash.
Packaging : The hydrating body wash comes in a sleek black plastic bottle with a pump dispenser which is covered with a clear cap. The packaging is hygienic, convenient to use and you can easily carry it along with you while traveling.
What I Liked about W2 (Why Wait) Cranberry Hydrating Body Wash :
- The body wash comes in a clear gel form and has a little runny consistency.
- It has a citrusy-fruity fragrance which is very refreshing.
- I generally pour 3-4 pumps of the body wash on wet loofah and massage gently on the damp body skin.
- It produces medium lather and cleanses skin very well.
- It doesn’t make my body skin dry or stretchy, even it hydrates skin pretty well.
- Pump dispenser dispenses the required amount of the body wash and there is no wastage of the product.
- A small amount of the body wash is required during each use and this 100ml bottle will easily last for 40- 45 days.
- It is enriched with anti-oxidants and natural cranberry extracts.
- Suitable for normal to dry skin types.
- The pack includes a 25ml free sample of W2 Ivory Peach moisturizer.
- You can buy W2 Hydrating body wash online from Homeshop18.com, Nykaa.com, Snapdeal.com.
What I Dis-liked about W2 (Why Wait) Cranberry Hydrating Body Wash :
- Opaque packaging won’t allow you to see the remaining product inside the bottle.
- Initially its fragrance feels a little strong and then it completely vanishes after 5-10 minutes.
- Doesn’t make my skin squeaky clean (it leaves a slippery film on the skin).
- Not suitable for oily skin people.
- Not easily available in the market.
- Contains SLS and Alcohol.
- Its natural skin whitening claims.
W2 (Why Wait) Cranberry Hydrating Body Wash Price in India : Rs.135 for 100ml
Product Information :
Name : W2 (Why Wait) Cranberry Hydrating Body Wash
I really am loving the packaging..for the price of the product, it doesn’t look bad at all!
Yeah! the bottle is very sturdy & you can easily carry it along with you, but the body wash is an average one.