Hello readers, today I will be reviewing White Tone Face Powder with softshade formula. After watching the TV commercial of this face powder many times, I decided to give it a shot. I bought this White Tone face powder a few months back and used it for some time. The face powder comes in a pink & white plastic jar with flip cap.
What I Liked about White Tone Face Powder :
- I find the packaging cute, sturdy and there is no leakage of the product.
- The face powder is white in color and has soft & smooth texture that spreads easily on the skin.
- It has a sweet floral fragrance which is not very strong.
- It absorbs oil from the skin and my t-zone remains oil free for 1-2 hours.
- I have quite fair skin and it evens out minor skin imperfections.
- Its lightweight texture doesn’t feel heavy on the skin.
- It mattifies my combination skin and imparts a mild brightness to my facial skin.
- It doesn’t leave any whitish cast on my skin.
- Fair skinned ladies will like this face powder.
- You can use it as a body talc also.
- It is very long lasting and this 50g jar will last for months.
- Quantity provided for its price is really awesome.
- Easily available
What I Disliked about White Tone Face Powder :
- Its bulky size makes it not so travel friendly.
- It comes without an applicator.
- Too much of this face powder makes skin ashy.
- Controls oiliness just for 1 or 2 hours, so it won’t work for oily skin.
- It has the tendency to accentuate fine lines and dry patches, so make sure to moisturize skin before applying this face powder.
- It will not suit dark skinned beauties.
- Its claims of making fairer & brighter.
White Tone Face Powder Price in India : Rs.75 for 50g
Ingredients : Titanium Di Oxide, Alumina, Talc, Mica, Perfume Magnesium Stearate, Calcium Carbonate, Aluminium Starch Octenylsuccanate, Dimethicone/ vinyl dimethicone Cross Polymer and Silica
Shelf Life : 2 years