Hello readers, today I will be reviewing White Tone Face Powder with softshade formula. After watching the TV commercial of this face powder many times, I decided to give it a shot. I bought this White Tone face powder a few months back and used it for some time. The face powder comes in a pink & white plastic jar with flip cap.
What I Liked about White Tone Face Powder :
- I find the packaging cute, sturdy and there is no leakage of the product.
- The face powder is white in color and has soft & smooth texture that spreads easily on the skin.
- It has a sweet floral fragrance which is not very strong.
- It absorbs oil from the skin and my t-zone remains oil free for 1-2 hours.
- I have quite fair skin and it evens out minor skin imperfections.
- Its lightweight texture doesn’t feel heavy on the skin.
- It mattifies my combination skin and imparts a mild brightness to my facial skin.
- It doesn’t leave any whitish cast on my skin.
- Fair skinned ladies will like this face powder.
- You can use it as a body talc also.
- It is very long lasting and this 50g jar will last for months.
- Quantity provided for its price is really awesome.
- Easily available
What I Disliked about White Tone Face Powder :
- Its bulky size makes it not so travel friendly.
- It comes without an applicator.
- Too much of this face powder makes skin ashy.
- Controls oiliness just for 1 or 2 hours, so it won’t work for oily skin.
- It has the tendency to accentuate fine lines and dry patches, so make sure to moisturize skin before applying this face powder.
- It will not suit dark skinned beauties.
- Its claims of making fairer & brighter.
White Tone Face Powder Price in India : Rs.75 for 50g
Ingredients : Titanium Di Oxide, Alumina, Talc, Mica, Perfume Magnesium Stearate, Calcium Carbonate, Aluminium Starch Octenylsuccanate, Dimethicone/ vinyl dimethicone Cross Polymer and Silica
Shelf Life : 2 years
The powder looks decent but i am scared of using such white powders on face.. :P :P
Yeah, it is a pretty decent product, but not a must have :D
nice detailed review… somehow i never though of giving it a try
Yeah! you can skip this face powder, it’s not a must have product :)
Suitable for fair skin. I personally love it because my skin tone is fair.
Is it Suitable for Sensitive skin Type???
I don’t know about this powder. But I’m sick of watching the same add from past few months.
Is there any long term effect on the skin?
Is it good for baby skin
its really good for us beacause its so naturally u can use it daily.