Hey everyone, today I am reviewing my currently favorite face cleanser, Za True White Cleansing Foam. I bought Za True White cleanser, day cream and night cream online from Amazon.in. I have a combination skin with acne marks & light blemishes. And after reading some positive feedback about Za True White range I decided to give it a try. I have been using this face wash for some time now and really liking it.
Packaging : The cleansing foam comes in a white plastic tube with flip cap. The cap is secure enough and there is no leakage of the product. All the product information like ingredients list, usage, etc is provided on the tube. I find the packaging sturdy, hygienic and you can easily carry it along with you while traveling.
What I Liked about Za True White Cleansing Foam :
- I really like its convenient to use and travel friendly packaging.
- This foam based face cleanser comes in a milky white color and contains tiny orange beads (Vitamin C granules) which are not harsh on the skin.
- It comes in a thick consistency but its creamy texture helps to spread it easily on the skin.
- It has a mild fragrance which I find very pleasant.
- I generally take a pea sized amount of this cleansing foam and massage it gently all over my wet face & neck.
- It produces a rich creamy lather and cleanses the skin very well.
- It removes all skin impurities, everyday makeup and the oiliness quite effectively and also controls oil secretion for good 4-5 hours.
- It comes out easily with a few splashes of water and gives a squeaky clean skin.
- After pat drying my face feels soft, refreshed and visibly clear.
- It imparts a nice healthy glow on my combination skin. I really like the dewy finish it gives to my face.
- It reduces oiliness but doesn’t make my skin dry or stretchy, even I find it quite moisturizing.
- I have sensitive acne prone skin and it didn’t cause me any skin breakouts.
- It helps in even out the skin tone and has lightened my acne scars & blemishes up to certain extents.
- It is enriched with Vitamin C and SPA ingredients.
- Za True White cleansing foam is free from Parabens.
- A small amount of the cleanser is required during each use and this 100g tube will easily last for two months when used twice a day.
- It is not very expensive, I am highly satisfied with the quantity provided for its price.
- It is easily available at stores or you can buy it online from Flipkart.com, Amazon.in, Jabong.com.
What I Disliked about Za True White Cleansing Foam :
- The Vitamin C granules have no scrubbing effect on the skin.
- Extremely dry skin people might find it a little drying.
Za True White Cleansing Foam Price in India : Rs.349 for 100g
Product Information :
Name : Za True White Cleansing Foam