Hey everyone, today I am reviewing the Za True White Day Cream with SPF20 PA++. I have been using the Za True White face wash, Za True White Day cream and Za True White night cream from the last two months.
Packaging : The day cream comes in a sturdy white plastic jar with a screw cap. All the product information like claims, usage and ingredients list is provided on the outer plastic cover. The packaging is lightweight and leakage-proof and you can easily carry it along with you while traveling.
What I Liked about Za True White Day Cream :
- The day cream comes in a milky white color and has a mild floral fragrance like other Za Ture White range products.
- It has a creamy smooth texture and comes in a perfect consistency, neither too thick nor runny.
- After cleansing and toning my face, I take a generous amount of this cream on my finger tips, rub it between the fingers for a few seconds and pat it gently on my face and neck.
- It gets absorbed by the skin pretty fast and leaves the skin soft and hydrated.
- I have an oily skin that becomes a little dry in winters. Za True White day cream provides an adequate hydration to my skin and keeps my skin mosturized throughout the cold winter days.
- It is quite lightweight and doesn’t feel greasy on the skin. It also imparts a healthy glow on the skin without making my skin oily.
- I’ve been using this cream for past two months and it didn’t cause me any skin breakouts.
- I had light blemishes on my cheeks from past two years and now they are gone. It is very effective in fading dark spots and giving an even tone skin.
- This day cream lives up to its claims of diminishing dark spots & blemishes and leaving even toned glowing skin.
- It comes with SPF 20 and PA++ protection which makes it an apt skin care product for the day time.
- It is an ideal day cream for normal to dry skin throughout the year. While combination to oily skin people can use this cream during cold weathers.
- The quantity provided for its price is pretty decent and this 40g jar will easily last for two months or more.
- It is easily available at many online shopping websites like Flipkart.com, Nykaa.com, Amazon.in.
What I Dis-liked about Za True White Day Cream :
- Tub packaging is a little unhygienic to use.
- Contains chemicals.
- I have an oily skin and it made my skin greasy in the hot and humid days.
- Some people might find it a little expensive.
Za True White Day Cream Price in India : Rs.999 for 40g
Product Information :
Name : Za True White Day Cream
Shelf Life : 3 years