Hey everyone, my today’s review is about Za True White Night Cream. I have been using Za True White range from past two months and really liked all the products. Read the reviews of Za True White Cleansing Foam and Za True White Day Cream.
Packaging : The night cream comes in a sturdy white plastic jar with screw cap. The packaging is compact and lightweight and can easily be carried along while traveling.
What I Liked about Za True White Night Cream :
- The night cream comes in white color and has a mild floral fragrance.
- It has gel like consistency which helps in smooth and effortless application.
- After cleansing and toning my face, I take a generous amount of this night cream on my fingers and pat it on my face and neck.
- It is very lightweight and gets absorbed in the skin very easily without feeling greasy or oily.
- It provided an adequate hydration to my combination oily skin and every morning I wake up with refreshed and nourished skin.
- I have been using this cream along with facial cleanser and day cream from Za True White range and this entire range worked great for my skin.
- It helps fade blemishes and discoloration and now my skin looks more even toned and luminous.
- The quantity and quality provided for its price is quite impressive.
- A small amount is required during each use and this 40g jar will last for 2 months or more.
- It is easily available at Za counters and online shopping sites.
What I Disliked about Za True White Night Cream :
- Jar packaging is quite unhygienic to use.
- Not enough hydrating for dry skin.
- Skin whitening claims.
- List of chemicals.
- Some people might find it expensive.
Za True White Night Cream Price in India : Rs.999 for 40g
Product Information :
Name : Za True White Night Cream
Shelf Life :